Ignition system – ACCDI
- ONE hardware for XT125-TW125-SR125/XT200/XT225/XT250/XT350/XT400.
- Another similar unit is available for XT550/XT600/SR600/TT600.
- Use a simple web browser on any smartphone or laptop.
- Easily select your model through WiFi connection.
- No timing curve to program Just select your bike in 3clicks.
- 1 timing curve for each bike already programmed in the unit.
- No internet access required.
- Rev from 10 to 10,000 RPM.
- Easy start without kickback.
- Hard rev limiter.
- 1 input for the inductive pickup (VR).
- VR conditioner to extract pickup signal in noisy environment.
- 1 output for the ignition coil.
- Non volatile configuration.
- Kill switch input.
- Once programmed*, run with 6Vdc, 12Vdc or even no battery
- * 8 to 18 Vdc power supply is needed for the very first programming.
- Current drain: 30mA – 100mA.
- Protected against reverse supply voltage.
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 25mm (3.9 x 2.4 x 1inch)
- Plastic box potted for Electrical insulation, Protecting components from mechanical shock and vibration, thermal shock or moisture.
- Made in France.
Click here for more info
Pickup Polarity MUST be Positive then Negative.
Check the polarity of the pickup (Negative going then Positive/(I call it NP) or the opposite PN: Positive going then Negative) with a Needle galvanometer (in milliAmp position) while kicking.
No need to wire the ignition to the bike for this step, it can be done on the workbench.
The 12pins connector has a marker trace on pin4 which is Ground.
1) Wire a bridge between pin4(gnd) and pin12(Select).
2) Connect a Black wire from pin4(gnd) to the black plug of a 12v battery. (Ground)
3) Connect a Red wire from connector pin5 to the red plug of the battery (+12v).
This step MUST be done AFTER the bridge (step1) is in place !
4) After a few seconds a WiFi Access Point named “Transmic_cdi” shows up on you laptop/smartphone.
6) Connect to “Transmic_cdi“. (If a password is asked, use “password”)
7) Open http://192.168.4.1 (Avoid Chrome that automatically switches to https)
8) Pick your bike, click “Send”:
That’s it! Timing curve for each bike is already programmed in the unit.
9) Remove the bridge from pin4 to pin12 when setup is done.
10) Power off the ignition box.
Diagnose with LED.Click here for more info
XT125-400: As soon as a pickup signal is detected, Led flashes each rotation.
XT550-600: Led flashes come from the 36° pickup only.
The 12° one doesn’t make blinking but trigger the CDI directly. The bike ticks over with 36° pkp disconnected.
When the Maximum RPM is reached, the led turns off. If minimum RPM is reached, led turns off.
– When the box starts in SETUP Mode : Led blinks 5 times before flashing once every 5 seconds.
When data are received via WIFI, led briefly flashes.
- Version v11r0c0:
- Version v11r1c0: