- ONE hardware for XT125/TW125/SR125/XT200/XT225/XT250/XT350/XT400.
- (another similar unit will be available for XT550/XT600/SR600/TT600).
- Easily select your model through WiFi connection.
- Use a simple web browser on any smartphone or laptop.
- No internet access required.
- 6 timing curves already programmed in the unit.
- 80MHz MicroController control unit.
- Rev from 10 to 10,000 RPM.
- Easy start without kickback.
- Hard rev limiter.
- 1 input for the inductive pickup (VR).
- VR conditioner to extract pickup signal in noisy environment.
- 1 output for the ignition coil.
- Non volatile configuration.
- Kill switch input.
- Runs with 6volts, 12volts or even no battery *
- *A temporary DC power supply of 6 to 18 volts is mandatory for the initial setup configuration!
- Current drain: 30mA – 100mA.
- Protected against reverse supply voltage.
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 25mm (3.9 x 2.4 x 1inch)
- Plastic box potted for Electrical insulation, Protecting components from mechanical shock and vibration, thermal shock or Moisture.
- Source code not available.
- Made in France.
Click here for more info
Pickup Polarity MUST be Positive then Negative.
Check the polarity of the pickup (Negative going then Positive/(I call it NP) or the opposite PN: Positive going then Negative) with a Needle galvanometer (in milliAmp position) while kicking.
How to Wire
The 12pins connector has a marker trace on pin4 which is Ground.
1) Connect a Black wire from ground/pin4 to black plug of a 12v battery.
2) Wire a bridge between ground/pin4 and Select/pin12.
3) Connect a Red wire to +12v/pin5 only.
Don’t mix them up !
4) Connect the Red wire to the red plug of the battery.
5) Led blinks 3times while a WiFi Access Point named “Transmic_ign” show up on you laptop/smartphone.
6) Remove the bridge when the setup is done.
Diagnose with LED.Click here for more info
As soon as a pickup signal is detected, led blinks in rhythm.
– If the box starts in SETUP Mode : Led blinks 3 times before flashing once every 5 seconds.
When data arrives via WIFI, led briefly flashes.
- Version v11r0c0: