This processor process a trigger wheel signal and outputs a sync pulse when a missing tooth (teeth) is detected.
The DIGITAL signal comes to pin11.
At the end of the missing tooth/teeth, 4 pulses are generated:
– a positive and short pulse (10us)
– a complementary negative and short pulse (10us)
– a positive and long pulse (200us)
– a complementary negative and long pulse (200us)
- Can use any kind of trigger wheel ie: 36-1 or 12-3
- Input signal: DIGITAL +5v
- Output signal: DIGITAL +5v
- Output duration: 10 and 200us
- Working range: From 1Hz to 800Hz with a 16-1
- Working range: From 1Hz to 400Hz with a 32-1
- Working range: From 1Hz to 200Hz with a 64-1
This microprocessor CANNOT use an ANALOG signal coming directly from the VR pickup!
If the signal is ANALOG:
It MUST first be shaped in DIGITAL form with a “VR conditioner” (MAX9936,LM3915,NCV1125,…)